HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DATA
- Have your organization’s EIN number and equine records on hand.
- Complete the EWDC Organization profile. You only need to do this once! If you ever need to update the information in the Organization Profile just send us an email at EWDC@HorseCouncil.org with the subject “Org Profile Update”.
- Choose the link that corresponds to the time period you would like to submit data for. (See below!)
Any 501c3 or state-registered nonprofit or municipal organization that functions as a transition center, adoption center, rescue, sanctuary, shelter, direct placement program, safety net program, or other service involved in equine welfare.
EWDC Survey for data from January 1, 2023, through June 30, 2023
To request a copy of your submitted data or proof of participation:
- Contact us at EWDC@HorseCouncil.Org and include “EWDC Report Request” in the subject line.
- We will be happy to provide you with a certified letter confirming your data submission along with a copy of the data you have submitted
- You can request this copy in either PDF or .xls format – just specify in your e-mail.
- If the person requesting the report is not who submitted the data initially, please copy the original submitter in your request so they can give approval for us to release the data to you.
We understand your organization is sharing sensitive data with the EWDC. We will never share any information without your explicit permission. Your data will remain anonymous when analyzed. Any identifying records you submit with this survey today will be used for verification purposes only.